Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/vocalist looking to start or join a band!

Options
  • 28-12-2006 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

hey, I'm 19, i'm a beginner guitarist/vocalist and live in Dublin, Ireland. I'm looking to start up a band or join one... or just looking for a jam buddy to start up with! I'm mostly into grunge and punk rock. My main influences are Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Rise Against. I play a bit of metal at times too...
    So yeah, any musicians in Dublin wanting to start a band, or bands looking for a vocalist/guitarist.... I'm here!!! Got a lil music room in coll where u can jam too... if u dont have a place to jam. So yeah, feel free to reply to this or p.m. me or anything!!

P.S. I'm also doing a part-time soundengineering course, so i've got a few recording and mixing skills which might come handy!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ianobassman

cool man where just gonna be playin metal and heavy stuff tho

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭glyder123

i might be interested will you be doing originals i play guitar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

yeah, i'ld be doing loads of covers and originals too... Like i havent really started with anythin yet, but i do wanna start up a grungy/punk band and i'm looking to make it big.. So if the band does get on well, we'll be doing very few covers and mostly originals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 angelx

I'd be interested I'm a 19 yr girl from Meath but can travel up to Dub. I play guitar and sing and songwrite as well. Where in Dub you based?

i recently moved to a place near lucan, but like i usually practice/jam in my coll music room (which is where i'ld like to jam:rolleyes: ), i study in the college or surgeons, which just in case if you dont know is in the city centre near stephens green. :p
    so if u wanna join me, u could meet up and we can have a lil jam session in my coll's music room and see how we get along.. :)
    Rock on':cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 doghead

Hey man, im 19yold guitarist into mostly punk and grunge,id be interested in puttin somethin together and rockin the irish punk scene, been playin good few years now,into the likes of Black Flag,Melvins,Nirvana,Pixies,Rancid,Dropkick Murphys,Mudhoney,Smashing Pumpkins and stuff. Im not far from city centre, i can do lead or rythm or whatever,so you can msg me or whatever if ya want.

^ PMed ya...

Advertisement