Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes

Options
  • 27-12-2006 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

help needed,yesterday i signed up to iTunes as i wanted to download some episods from an american tv series,but everytime i sign in i get the following message [ your account is only valid for purchaces in the Ireland iTunes stores click ok to go there },i have e/mailed I tunes and say its no problem just sign out and sign in again thats it in a nut shell but i still cant get into the american site ,now do i need an american address for signing in ? do i need to set up an account for itunes in the states? any advice would be appricated ps the program is season 5 ,episode 65 of THE SHIELD,trust tv3 to pull the last episode of this series,till whenever

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they can only sell those tv shows to Americans, which i can only assume you are not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

on the bottom of your browser it should say "Ireland".

You cannot purchase from the American site.
    If your show is available on the Irish one then you can buy it.

I think thats how it works anyway

Advertisement