Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone aged 15-18ish want to start band in limerick?

Options
  • 27-12-2006 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Howreye, My name is shane, I play rythym guitar and/or attempted vocals and Im dyin to either join or start a band in limerick. Im into all sorts, from metal like pantera and metallica to good 'ol rock stuff like rory gallagher, thin lizzy, guns n roses, ac/dc, led zeppelin, velvet revolver, queen..... I could go on all day!! Im willing to play all sorts of stuff whether it be bluesy rock or matal, but no indy crap or piss-weak rock n roll. I play a les paul and am an alright rythym guitar player, I have a medium size amp but Im saving for the mothewr of all marshall amps (or whatever I can afford). Im in 5th year in castletroy college if anyone is interested, just give me an email at shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie. P.S. I can pretty much garantee (garuntee? I dunno) some gigs arounl limerick.... I have connections, enough said

peace out, shane

Comments

Advertisement