Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSG fans in RTE somewhere?

Options
  • 27-12-2006 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I saw an advertisment on RTE in the past two days or so, part of which features a guy being chased through a forest by a robot with a blinking red light. It's near enough to identical to the scene in 33 where the centurions are chasing Helo through the forest.

Tell me I'm not going cracked and that I'm not the only person to notice this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Um...an advertisement for what exactly?

I don't get if you're saying they used a clip from BSG or just something that resembles it...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Was it an "up and coming" ad that RTE and the like do to show the movies etc that they're going to show in the new year?

I would be great if RTE showed it, I keep telling everyone about BSG who hasn't heard of or seen it and for them to have the chance to just watch it and not have to hear my dodgy explanations would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

I keep telling people about it as well. Have converted many but there is much work to do.

I'd love to watch them with Herself (if I can get her to switch off Stargate!)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

The problem is the more I tell herself about something the less she wants to watch it. I should learn to just let her watch something rather than bore her to death ranting about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

WOULD BE great........ive never seen this show or the mini series but been recomended by ALOT of people, espically fellow Firefly peeps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

5uspect wrote:
    Was it an "up and coming" ad that RTE and the like do to show the movies etc that they're going to show in the new year?

I would be great if RTE showed it, I keep telling everyone about BSG who hasn't heard of or seen it and for them to have the chance to just watch it and not have to hear my dodgy explanations would be great.

my thoughts exactly!

Advertisement