Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jammers/ Musicians Wanted!

Options
  • 25-12-2006 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

Im a limited rythmn guitar player but I really enjoy playing and writing songs. Im tired of playing on my own and would really like to meet some other people to jam with and maybe make some music.

I'm interested mainly in older rock, folk rock, folk etc. with a touch of pop and blues. I would like to play with clean sounds and harmonies and things but maybe if somebody just wants to jam a bit on the guitar we could do that.

I'm based in Dublin and Laois, so, anybody within driving distance of Laois, or I guess anybody around Dublin I could meet with.

I'm in my early twenties so I guess I'd like to play with somebody about the same age (mentality)

Contact me if you want to discuss it and find out what type of music we're into etc.

EDIT PS: I could maybe switch to bass in the longer run if there are just too many guitar players.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I'd be interested. I've sent you a P.M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Dontico

i'm from north dublin. clontarf. i like to jam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Question, is there any demand for female musicians these days? The majority of members on this formum seem to be male

Advertisement