Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do mirai tvs work good with 360s

Options
  • 24-12-2006 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Im thinkin of gettin a 20" mirai tv for my 360 but want to know are there any probs with the tv.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

How much is that tv out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

E304 on pixmania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

they the ones in xtravision?

just wondering cus i was in there last night they had one set up in the store and the pic looked pathetic on it,was very blured and the brightness kept changing on the display, i mean kinda like flickering brighter and duller again and again,was very anoying to look at.

didnt look a patch on the hyundai tvs they sold recently

This one
    g_00003673.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

get the 22" HD one if you can, it's a lot crisper and much better contrast

• Advertisement

I might just go for the Samsung Syncmaster 940mw.Anybody know about this tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Yep im using it atm with my 360 and pc. Looks great and will do the job until i decide to splash out on a big tv.

Yep im using it atm with my 360 and pc. Looks great and will do the job until i decide to splash out on a big tv.
    are you talkin about the samsung or mirai

sorry the samsung one ( think argos had it cheap recently, i got it off www.hoh.de)

sorry the samsung one ( think argos had it cheap recently, i got it off www.hoh.de)
    Wow its quite cheap on that website.Did u have any probs ordering from this website

• Advertisement

if you know a bit of german or use babelfish its fine. Only thing is you'll have to pay by bank transfer (99% of german stores only deal with bank transfers, germans arent fond of credit cards or paypal). And delivery was about 20 euros from what i can remember, maybe a small bit more. If you can get it around the 350 euro mark though from argos your probably better off gettting it there, as it'll be less hassle if anything ever went wrong.

PC World have it for 350 and it may go down in the january sales.Thanks for the help

Advertisement