Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is Karl Humungus such a massive loser?

Options
  • 23-12-2006 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Seriously, this guy is the biggest loser on this site. Doesn't he just strike you as one of those guys that just sits in his room all day, eating cheesey poofs and hanging out with his best buddy.....his computer.

He'll probably just take me off the site for this, but I don't care, i hate you karl. I hate you so very, very much.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

He's good in bed though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Seriously, this guy is the biggest loser on this site. Doesn't he just strike you as one of those guys that just sits in his room all day, eating cheesey poofs and hanging out with his best buddy.....his computer.

He'll probably just take me off the site for this, but I don't care, i hate you karl. I hate you so very, very much.
    Quit flaming, you'll burn the arse off yourself there kid :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement