Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home & Away over?

Options
  • 23-12-2006 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Brian017

No, H&A will be back in Jan after its Australian Summer/Christmas break, and I expect her to survive. Good episode too, they will a brill 'Silent Night' montage just before the incident and the pagent was well done too. Beats any of the British Soaps Christmas specials hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 humphty

I remember the days when Home and Away was a good show.
    Watched it the other day and it has fallen to ****!
    Thank god for Neighbours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there goes my theory that if a nuclear bomb hit summer bay that some how sally and alf would survive and repopulate it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 humphty

I can't watch youtube....did sally die?

No, she is awake after her op and doesn't remember a thing.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

but she does die a couple of months afterwards I believe if you read the comments on the youtube clip.

If she does, she dies of something unrelated to the stabbing. She seems to have completly recovered, shes out of hosptial and stuff.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Yep, if I remember correctly it is unrelated. I think it is due to be broadcast in March in Australia. I can't remember where I read it though, if it was just on the youtube comments or I did more digging, I can't remember tbh. If she is still alive and kicking in 6-7 weeks then it would appear that I was wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

Sally is coming to UCD soon just in case anyone wanted to pop in to say hi to her

Also H&A is sooo much better than neighbours

and Mattie... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I think she dies of a brain haemorage on the day that Rocco goes to Court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Home and away could continue without sally...but if alf goes....then strewth, thats the end!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

I'm in OZ at the moment and here's what's going on right now.
    Sally remembered that Rocco stabbed her and then he pulled a runner. Rick tracked him down and found him beaten up. When everyone walked in it appeared that Rick had done it. Rocco subsequently died and Rick was found guilty of his murder. He is currenlty residing in prison.

Ric is out of prision now

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

what did he go to prison for??

For the murder of Rocco. He was released when they caught the guy (a member of Johnny's gang) who really did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Can anyone shed some light on this Ash character that Martha is seeing..whats his story?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Watching that scene is like watching a child walk up to a sheepdog with rabies.

"Here Rocco... What's that Rocco? Someone fell down the well? Rocco? Rocco No!!!"

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

humphty wrote:
    I remember the days when Home and Away was a good show.
    Watched it the other day and it has fallen to ****!
    Thank god for Neighbours :D

Eh I dunno about that did you see the acting by the medical staff in neighbours yesterday. Toadie was supposed to be dying and they were all just looking at their shoes.

Advertisement