Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy Now or wait?

Options
  • 22-12-2006 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Will it be likly tvs will go down in the january sales?I have a tv in mind but i do not want to buy it and then a few days later it will be cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭tonedef

Well some will and some won't. I'm gonna purchase myself over the next few weeks and went into a few of the shops in Galway today and got that the similar answers in them all.

Was told in Currys that the Samsung 32" R73 would be reduced but the 32" N73 wouldn't as it was a newer model.
    Was told in the N17 electrical store that 40" and 37" LG tvs would be reduced but the 32" LG tvs wouldn't.

So to answer your question.......maybe, depends on how new the tv you have chosen is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I think it is an old tv.It is the samsung syncmaster 19" tv

Advertisement