Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favour please:)

Options
  • 22-12-2006 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,834 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Could somebody please do me a favour and look up an item in the argos catalogue for me and let me know the item number and name?

I had a look on the site but can't fine the thing I'm looking for.

As far as I know, it's on page 1518, and it's a little desk thing for toddlers that has a blackboard on one side and whiteboard on the other. It's on a page with easels and stuff like that for kids so if it's not page 1518, it's on whatever page the easels are on:)

Would appreciate any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I can see two easels on the website, is it this or this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

late xmas shopping?? tut tut

Ya know, they DO have catalogues in store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

Ruu wrote:
    I can see two easels on the website, is it this or this?

Yeah that second link is the one on page 1518.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,834 ✭✭✭✭cormie

yeah, they are the other ones on page 1518, but the one I'm after is an actual bench, with a seat. It's not the wooden one, it's the one with the reverse board you can draw on with chalk on one side and marker on the other:) There's a little guy sitting in it too if I remember right!

Yup, completely forgot about actually getting a catalogue when I was there and I just want to check out the online stock checker so I know which one I can get it in tomorrow as they were out of stock in the one I was in today:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It's the "Smoby Desk and Seat" cat no 354/3997

• Advertisement

that's the one!

Thank you very much!

Been looking forward to getting this for myself all year:p

Phew, just reserved on in what seemed to be one of the only stores with it in stock in a 50 or so mile perimeter:) Thanks again

Advertisement