Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Guitar Rig 2 clip

Options
  • 21-12-2006 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Here's a short guitar rig 2 clip.
    No mixing or post eq done yet I just put on setting left and one right.
    Done with my cheapo strat copy. My better guitars are in the band practice pad,so as soon as the drummer gets out of bed i'll record another clip.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=23043

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Seems to record pretty well. I'm looking to pick one up as I have a serious lack of ability to record anything and songs are floating out of my head too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

that sounds pretty good!....any chance of posting an srv type sound?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RustinPeace

Yeah i'll post one soon enough.
    From my experiance with it. It does heavy down tuned stuff and clean stuff the best which is perfect for me.

here's another clip:
    http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=23066

I'm very happy with how the second part of the clip turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

that sounds again pretty good. Beats my POD hands down!!
    What's the ould signal path there?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RustinPeace

Cheers man.
    Guitar(cheap strat copy)- foot controller for guitar rig - pc.
    Just got a new pc at the weekend and havent got my old presets handy but the left channel was a boosted plexi type model and the right was a mesa rectifier type model.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

That sounds good for a PC recording, very clear. Nice playing too.

Advertisement