Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary didn't lie, she was virgin *shock*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You saying Mary was a dragon? :D
    Sure, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Yup. She had some neck on her to pull off a story that has lasted so long

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

This makes my fantasy of finding a remote tribe made up only of beautiful women a firm possibility. Thank you for spreading some Christmas cheer.
    /walks off, penis in one hand and "The Button" in the other.

The Button? What is that a code word for?

Take it S&S you sicko :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Rabies wrote:
    The Button? What is that a code word for?

Take it S&S you sicko :)
    Damn, I didn't think you'd catch that.

"The Button" being to cause a nuclear holocaust, to wipe out all men and make all women grow gigantic mutated or multiple breasts (either will do).

• Advertisement

Damn, I didn't think you'd catch that.
    Newbie ;)

Now get back on topic and discuss the possiblity that Mary was lizard or that immaculate conception did occur.

I know K is already thing where can he throw this thread. Christianity, tCN, Conspiracy Theories or Cool Vids & Pics & Links :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

meh. they just got pregnant after using toilets that the males had jacked off in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mary was only a virgin if you dont count an*l

admiralgar wrote:
    mary was only a virgin if you dont count an*l
    the folks here might disagree. :)

everybody should have a 'mary was only a virg...' t-shirt, thanks for the link there julep, im a raving male lesbian, i love women, (im really in the xmas mood right now, today fm are playing war is over, and im drunk in work)

• Advertisement

admiralgar wrote:
    everybody should have a 'mary was only a virg...' t-shirt, thanks for the link there julep, im a raving male lesbian, i love women, (im really in the xmas mood right now, today fm are playing war is over, and im drunk in work)
    24 hour ban for using boards while you are drunk.
    let that be a lesson to you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Are egg laying reptiles not a slightly different kettle of, well, reptile - from human reproduction & pregnancy?! :eek::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Are egg laying reptiles not a slightly different kettle of, well, reptile - from human reproduction & pregnancy?! :eek::)

You're crazy that's your problem :p But yeah I think there's something about the particlar genera reptiles belong to being able to fertilise their own goodies...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Ah, but don't forget the turkey that also did this. Poultry. And we supposedly taste like what? Yep, that's right. Chicken. Connect the dots.

Blows your mind man! :)

julep wrote:
    24 hour ban for using boards while you are drunk.
    let that be a lesson to you all.

Moreso for being drunk in work. That wee skallywag!

Erm, I feel sorry for them dragons- getting pregnant without even experiencing the joys of sex. It's like .. something .. really bad .. possibly .. getting fat without eating?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

This makes my fantasy of finding a remote tribe made up only of beautiful women a firm possibility. Thank you for spreading some Christmas cheer.
    /walks off, penis in one hand and "The Button" in the other.

Not really, the children can only be male. Outta luck I'm afraid :o

My simple mind was wondering, what if one of the new born reptiles grows up and forms a crazy cult. Gets loads of followers, a hunter kills him and sticks him up on a wall as trophy. Would his cult be around in 2000 years and be worth a fortune?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Mary is a lizard? Somebody call David Icke quick!

'Moreso for being drunk in work. That wee skallywag!'

he was joking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Joseph: There's no room at the inn.
    Mary: You gobshyte, didn't I tell you to book ahead, it's like this every Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

*has Godzilla flashback*

Advertisement