Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Johnston

Options
  • 20-12-2006 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

I was watching the Devil and DJ the other night and there was one song near the end that I can't find. It was on just before Daniel does his crazy dance when "Held the hand" was playing. I thought it was True Love Will Find You In The End but if it is, it's a different version to the one I have on "Discovered, Uncovered". Anyone know?

Thx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

ianmc38, to my ears, its taken from the album, '1990'.

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/1990-Daniel-Johnston/dp/B0002T2QQ0

Readily available in HMV/Tower etc. Try and get some of the early tapes issued on CD, they pop up on Amazon and eBay, out of print, but not too pricey, you'll be a happy bunny.

Also, why not email/contact Jeff Tartakov and pick up the tapes.. on tape, cheap as chips, about $4 or $5 each. The good thing about dealing with Tartakov is you know the money will make its way into the pocket of the artist.

Advertisement