Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal 4/1 to Beat Liverpool 2night

Options
  • 19-12-2006 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Sounds like good value to me ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

It certainly is good value however it's worth noting that both managers will be playing a younger squad and resting first team players. One bit of solas on that is that the young Arsenal tallent have a lot of experience in the Carling Cup as Wenger plays them every year.

I'll have a few quid on Arsenal. Cheers for the heads up on the price :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ya ya ya...a load of cornflakes

I'll give you 8/1 on Arsenal beating Liverpool. Right here, right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Topcat101

:rolleyes:
    Trilla wrote:

Done, I'll give you my CC number once I get home so you can take my 50 euro bet. :rolleyes:

Now in the internest of fairness can you PM me yours just in case I win :p:p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭$lattman

Liverpool (from): Reina, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Agger, Riise, Aurelio, Luis Garcia, Pennant, Gerrard, Alonso, Gonzalez, Crouch, Fowler, Bellamy, Kuyt, Dudek, Paletta, Peltier

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Poom, Hoyte, Lauren, Senderos, Djourou, Flamini, Walcott, Song, Denilson, Randall, Traore, Aliadiere, Connolly, Garry, Perez

I suppose thats the reason for the price. Benitez has been quoted as saying he will play experienced players. In my slightly biased opinion I think Liverpool will win and i'm going for HT/FT too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Just going for 2 goals or more tonight for a massive 1.40..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

It's looking like the game won't be going ahead tonight anyway! Pretty much zero visibility at anfield at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

bollox, i was looking forward to this.

At the moment it's still on however it it gets any worse it's off.

We won't be able to see a thing on the telly!

Match postponed

When the match does go ahead Arsenal may field a much stronger team and a bet on the orginal match @4/1 would still stand on the next match. Be interesting what odds are offfered next time around....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Liverpool 32/1 to win european cup - xstarting to hit form and who knows who they'll get in the transfer window, i put the €50 i won from west hams win on em, would't be surprised if it comes off

Trilla wrote:

:eek: :o

Trilla wrote:
    :eek: :o

Ha ha! I should have bet with you at 8/1 instead of the measley 4/1 I got on Betfair last night :D

Christ never saw that coming, regardless of the teams that were put out. Liverpool are a shambles these days

Took them at 12/5 draw no bet as well. :cool:

First time I made a few punt off the pool in a while...

Advertisement