Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you're serious about music, and want to be in a band, read this.

Options
  • 19-12-2006 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

We are Whats Next, a new gigging band based in Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
    We are currently seeking a drummer who's serious and willing to practice nearly every weekend, and be availible for gigs. We have several practice spaces, gigs lined up, and gigs already gigged. We play a lot of covers, but each of us have many songs written, so you mustnt be afraid to try new things.

We are looking for a drummer of any style, calibre and age group (just no 90-year-olds please).

PM me when you can/interested, and well chat some more.

This is a serious opportunity for all you drummers who are currently sittin on your arses twiddlin the drumsticks. Contact me, and youll be out on the road soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

roast wrote:
    This is a serious opportunity for all you drummers who are currently sittin on your arses twiddlin the drumsticks. Contact me, and youll be out on the road soon.
    Why how many drummers are you taking on? One should be plenty...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Yeah, it says an Opportunity for any drummer, dosent neccesarily say we want more than one, does it?

Please, serious replys only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Savman...you really are a cycnical old fart aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I'm not bad I'm just drawn that way :p

your avatar does you proud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Roast try:
    www.drummingireland.com

its where many of us stix folks live these days :)

goood luck with it ciao' amigo...Baggio........

• Registered Users Posts: 49 steinberger

Hiya just to let you that there is a Band in Kildare called What's Next - They are around a few years and are still gigging.Might lead to problems if you are planning on using the same name!..

Ive tried drummingireland several times, its not a great site to find people unfortunatly.

Steinberger, thanks for the info, ill take it into consideration!

Any other drummers there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 cpt-howdy

Eh where is tipp? like which side? is it near dublin?

Tipperary is down south of dublin, in munster. Thurles is in north tipperary.

• Advertisement

cpt-howdy wrote:
    Eh where is tipp? like which side? is it near dublin?

you have to be takin the mick...

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

you have to be takin the mick...

Agree...otherwise I've to wonder how they teach geography in primary school these days...

Lads, in all fairness....get a life willya? It might be in your best interest to stop flaming people, and stay out of threads that dont concern you, especially if you have nothing important to add.

Thanks.

Bump

Advertisement