Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tosh 42WLT66 problem

Options
  • 18-12-2006 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

I have a week old LCD. Two verticle lines, one white and one black, have appeared.

They are side by side and about 6cm wide. They are there regardless of the imput I am on.

Any ideas? I am assuming a replacement will be required?

MrP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yep sounds like something major up with your set, did u buy it off the net or from Local store?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Got it from John Lewis. I am expecting a call from after sales this morning. I think they have a good reputation, hopefully they will sort it quickly.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah from what I've read on AVforums they seem to be a very good retailer. Let us know how you get on.

Snake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

It is being replaced. Won't happen until January 2nd. That is due to me being back in Dublin until then. I must say, very very easy to deal with.

MrP

Advertisement