Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dont know whats wrong

Options
  • 18-12-2006 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

right, me(F) and oh been together a few years now, we've had our ups and downs etc, broke up for about a month and got back together. anyhow the problem is... my sex drive had completley vanished... i dont know why. i just dont seem to be in the mood for it anymore and my oh is more than happy to try and get me in the mood, but i just dont want to. this has happened to us before and caused some trouble and now its flaring up again.
    anyone experienced this before?
    i just dont have a clue whats wrong with me?? as when we do have sex i enjoy it!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It's common for libido to go up and down, and your lack of desire for sex could be symptomatic of other stresses in your life.
    In some cases it could be work stress, or an unsettled home life. Perhaps you just arent sexually attracted to him anymore? Or did you recently change your pill prescription? There could be a number of things going on in your life that could effect your desire for sex.

Then there's always lying back and thinking of england, but I doubt this approach will do much to improve your relationship, as nobody wants to have sex with someone who isn't enjoying it. So I would suggest having a look at other aspects of your life and other worries that could be eating into your sexual apettites.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i dont think theres much stress going on in my life at the min. i just dont seem to be in the mood. i dont know what to do. i think the relationship is in deep water!!

Advertisement