Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available

Options
  • 18-12-2006 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

26 from finglas,glasnevin,cabra area looking to join or start a band

im into anything mostly except death metal,metal and pop

ive experience in bands and have own gear and transport and 16 years playing guitar

looking for dedicated musicians , these people who cant be arsed 1 min to next dont reply , just want people who want to rehearse alot and get some good music and get some gigs and see what happens

im a rythm guitarist but can play lead but not a slash type lead player more a noel gallagher

great studio in phibsboro i wanna use as its a good spot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

Hey Anthony,
    We're a band looking for a guitarist. Play all originals and practice in town. We've had members who say they're committed but have turned out not to be so we're lookin for someone who wants to put real effort in. Hope thats understandable.
    Anyway, we've got the standard bass, drums, vocals, guitar set up. I play guitar and sing and do a bit of harmonica. we'd be lookin for you to learn the songs we have, put your own stamp on them and then we'd all write some more. If you're more of a player than a writer thats cool as i don't mind doin the writing.
    Influences - lizzy, counting crows, ramones, lynyrd skynyrd, stones...jazz, blues...anything, everything. We play straight ahead rock music ranging from acoustic to heavier stuff and at times even a country song thrown in.
    We'll be meetin again in the new year but if you wanna meet up with me for a guitar jam let me know. We can jam with the band and see how it goes. If we're not gelling then so be it but at least we'll give it a go. We'll have some rough songs up on our myspace soon so i'll let you know.
    Sorry long mail.
    Post a reply. Thanks

Eoin

anybody ???

any proper musicians out there ?? instead of the metal bollox and dance techno bull****

wheres the real hardcore musicians who just use ovedrive and like ac-dc , bowie , queen ( i know brian may uses effects ) guns n roses , thin lizzy , rory gallagher , led zepplin etc come on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

pity you're limited by location...wouldn't mind a jam sometime...see if you're any use

you not see my mail above?

eoin

• Advertisement

yeah eoin thanks but i wouldnt be re-hearsing in any of them dunps in town

i had a guitar stolen on me in one of them and they always infested with junkies and alco's

sorry man but thanks anywayand hope u find who u after

what about me?...do i not deserve a reply?

ha ha yeah fingers thanks anyway

Never seen a junkie or alco in our studio.
    if you've got reasons for not travelling to play music that's fine but you shouldn't refer to yourself as a "dedicated musician".
    best of luck anyway man.

not wanting to rehearse in certain places doesnt mean i aint dedicated , ive never got any great rehearsals in them places and there just kips

• Advertisement

tele ...man are you picky!:D

Advertisement