Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A happy PI thread for a change, I got the girl

Options
  • 17-12-2006 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

I went out with work on Friday night, and there's this girl who I've kinda liked for a while now. At the end of the night I just went 'feck it' and went in for the kill, and it was reciprocated. Wow. She said she's liked me for a while now aswell. I walked her home, and we had a bit of a smooch, then I got into a taxi and headed home.

As soon as I woke up on Saturday I texted her and told her I'd really enjoyed what happened, and asked if she'd like to meet up Saturday night. She said yeah, and I'm just home after having the most amazing night.

See guys, it really is that easy.

Well, I'm happy as Larry anyway, what a great early Xmas present! :D

w00t \o/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Not a PI :p
    Congratulations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Aoife-FM104

seansouth banned from PI for saying something non-depressing.

Please read the charter.
    Have a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Not a PI and really if you feel the need to brag about on the internet that you kissed a girl use your blog.

:D

Glad you had a good night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement