Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I scab or she is just mean!

Options
  • 17-12-2006 1:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭

my gf said im a scab cos i dont buy her flowers and pressies as much as i used to. (I was so freaky within the first year that i did it nearly every 2 weeks) we live together though and i have been smashed in recent months due to investment opportunities i have taken up.

Did i screw myself by being too generous at first? Should i just beat her or dump her up for giving me grief?

Her words this morning "maybe i should go out with someone a bit richers"

Footnote, she did once go out with someone who is now loaded.

Goddamn it, if i catch her in that fitness forum again....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Just spank her and tell her to stop complaining;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Just explain to her that you dole out pressies in proportion to how exciting/attractive you find a person and quite frankly she doesn't get your pulse going quite as much as she did in those early days.

I'm sure she'll understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

How often does she buy you presents? Enough said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carryboy

Pigman II wrote:
    Just explain to her that you dole out pressies in proportion to how exciting/attractive you find a person and quite frankly she doesn't get your pulse going quite as much as she did in those early days.

I'm sure she'll understand.

too vulgar! but i kinda like it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

definitely kick the crap out of her. she sounds like a complete bitch.*

*or explain to her that you will be richer when your investments pay off and if she's not happy with that, then she can get the fudge out of here.
    probably best to go with the latter. hitting wimmen isn't really nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I think a trip to the graveyard is in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

how often do you get presents?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Mossy Monk wrote:
    how often do you get presents?

ive got a few extra than normal lately, but still, its not like she sends ME flowers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

do you get sexual rewards? ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

LundiMardi wrote:
    do you get sexual rewards? ;)

Depends on what you would consider an award as opposed to the norm....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Pazaz 21

All you have to say is "Think this is bad, wait till we're married" :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

If my GF said that to me she would be dumped!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

faceman wrote:
    ive got a few extra than normal lately, but still, its not like she sends ME flowers!!

Damn straight, fight the powa!

Tbh she's just being mean and quite possibly is on the blob. Women have no right to demand presents from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Dump that cracker ass hoe... she's just after your no existant money. Tell her she doesn't buy you enough presents. I hate women who expect money/gifts/boyfriend to pay for everything.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

faceman wrote:
    Her words this morning "maybe i should go out with someone a bit richers"

All joking aside, thats very close to being a dumping offense if she was in any way serious when she said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

First shes flirting with lads from the Fitness forum now this, shes walking all over you! Kick her to the curb!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

quite possibly is on the blob.

In case ye didn't see it the first time, roflmfao:D

ohhhhh, she a gold digga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

well naturally enough you got her pressys during the early "honeymoon' period of the relationship but now she expects this to continue even though your comfortable in your rut? she dosnt want a relationship, she wants a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

julep wrote:
    definitely kick the crap out of her. she sounds like a complete bitch.*

*or explain to her that you will be richer when your investments pay off and if she's not happy with that, then she can get the fudge out of here.
    probably best to go with the latter. hitting wimmen isn't really nice.
    It's not that he is condoning sousal abuse...it's just that sometimes she deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

God, I can't believe she would say something like that and actually mean it.
    Why are you going out with this girl? She doesn't sound like a very nice person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

sounds like my friends ex.
    she wanted a new car, so he took out a loan, leaving himself further in debt (apparently she had grown tired of the honda civic which he also paid for). two weeks later she phoned him while he was in work and they went to lunch, where she proceeded to break up with him.
    he took the car back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's Gold In Them There Hills!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Get her addicted to crack and put her on the game. But yourself a nice fur coat also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement