Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

workaholic

Options
  • 16-12-2006 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My partner is working constantly and i feel like he no longer has time for me. he is wonderful when we are together, but that is becoming increasingly rare and during the time we do spend together he is often tired and blunt. its bothering me. i dont think he enjoys working as much as he does but im not sure that has anything to do with not spending time with me. Should i just enjoy what time we do have together and not complain or try and do something about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If it is bothering you, then have a chat with him. Is it possible for him to cut down hours or is that not an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

its not an option to cut down on hours and i know that this is not going to ease up anytime soon. i have tried to talk to him about it but he tells me there is nothing he can do to cut down, which i know is true. i really dont want to accept such minimal time together but i cant think of an alternative.

Advertisement