Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video games, it seems, are not the root of all evil!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

1000000 views -- nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

DaveMcG wrote:
    1000000 views -- nice!

That's cause it was on the front page a few days ago and probably because Bill O'Reilly commenting on it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

That little girl kicks ass! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

stupid...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

HavoK wrote:
    stupid...

that wouldn't go down well on your home page www.gunsforfun.com eh Havok?
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

that wouldn't go down well on your home page www.gunsforfun.com eh Havok?
    :rolleyes:

...? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

I really don't think this is a thread for AH. What's up with the thread title though? Video games were ever supposed to be the root of all evil?

I really don't think this is a thread for AH. What's up with the thread title though? Video games were ever supposed to be the root of all evil?

eh.. no.. perhaps not the root of all of the worlds evil... but there are some people not in agreement with allowing young kids to, for example, spend hours on end playing video games in which they kill people, pick up hookers in cars etc...
    I'm really not getting the desired response on this thread. I think its passing a few of you by...
    hmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Well the media over the last few years has blamed games such as postal and the gta series for making kids killers. Even the catholic church has had a bash at gamers and video game makers.

• Advertisement

eh.. no.. perhaps not the root of all of the worlds evil... but there are some people not in agreement with allowing young kids to, for example, spend hours on end playing video games in which they kill people, pick up hookers in cars etc...
    I'm really not getting the desired response on this thread. I think its passing a few of you by...
    hmmm.
    Well don't be coy, OP, state your case. Is it a religous debate your after? If so, you've titled your thread somewhat deceptively.

Well don't be coy, OP, state your case. Is it a religous debate your after? If so, you've titled your thread somewhat deceptively.

I'm not really after anything TommyScouser. I thought that others might enjoy the clip as much as i did. I would gladly have a conversation with you about any of the topics the liddle 8 yr old mentioned.

Um.. what does OP mean?

Means Original post/poster. OK, well I thought the clip was ok. Cute kid. Probably better than seen than heard spouting scripted lines in this instance though...

I think the obviously fairly liberal parents using their (apparantly atheist 8-year-old) child as part of their partisan political games is not necessarily something to be commended.

It was cute though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

She is right though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭Ardent

OP = Original Poster.

As in, thanks to the OP for wasting our time.

Means Original post/poster. OK, well I thought the clip was ok. Cute kid. Probably better than seen than heard spouting scripted lines in this instance though...

:D grumpy tommy.scouser!

(just messing!)

Right, I have to get out of the house. I've been cooped up all day.

bluto63 wrote:
    She is right though...
    Absolutely

Ardent wrote:
    OP = Original Poster.

As in, thanks to the OP for wasting our time.

How many are there of you?

How much time of yours did I waste?
    I hate timewasting and so I would like for you to waste an equal amount of my time to make up for it. Please allow me to make it up to you.

Kind regards,
    B2B

:eek: :D:D

:D grumpy tommy.scouser!
    ZOMFG PERSONAL AB00SE

• Advertisement

ZOMFG PERSONAL AB00SE

ok. no more posting to you. Clearly you are far too sensitve for my brash sense of humour...
    um..what does ZOMFG mean? :o:D

Wow. Thats actually pretty god damned cool and she is right about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

ok. no more posting to you. Clearly you are far too sensitve for my brash sense of humour...
    um..what does ZOMFG mean? :o:D
    Oh my F*cking God... with an added Z to look silly.

Advertisement