Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some advise

Options
  • 16-12-2006 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hi everyone.
    i'm 22 years old..when i talking to a girl.i feel nothing to say..
    specially stranger girls.
    but Usually,when i talk to my friend,there are no problem at all
    and i always have some subject to talk about it.
    i don't know why is this...
    anybody had same situation before?and how did you fix it?
    need some advise please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Everybody gets quiet.
    Just be more conifdent and don't see these girls as strangers, try to act like you would with your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 32439410

i know what you mean.
    but the thing is.what kind subject can i say..
    -_-!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Talk about whatever happens to be going on at the time you're in each other's company. So if you're in work, talk about work. If you're in a bar, talk about the nightlife in the area etc.

Forget talking about hobbies and 'deep' topics until you know someone a little better. That stuff just scares people. Keep it light and breezy.

Girls are pretty superficial, people generally, actually. So don't handicap yourself. Look the part. Dress smart.

Never put yourself down. Have a drink but not too many.

SMILE. A lot of why people like other people is because they think those people like THEM. If you're smiling and laughing it shows that you enjoy that person's company. It makes things easier.

If I think of anything else I'll post again.

Advertisement