Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG1 Season 9 box set

Options
  • 15-12-2006 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Have checked all my local DVD merchants and none of them have it. Two of them told me that it will not be released till January. The shop Ireland website informs me that it was released last October. Does anyone know of a store anywhere in Ireland where I could purchase it or is the shop ireland website pulling my leg.

I don't have a credit card otherwise I would purchase it online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Episodes of season 9 have been released on individual dvds (something like 4 episodes a disk), but the box set isn't scheduled until next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

5th of February is it's release date.
    Alternativly you could buy all the individual discs in HMV or somewhere. T'would cost you ten times more or something and you wouldn't get a pretty box.

Advertisement