Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverse Thread

Options
  • 15-12-2006 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

It came to me in a vision...

I've been seeing a lot of threads that have no forseeable end, so, I thought, perhaps we can make the ultimate thread by posting the last post first, and working backwards. Or, er, forwards, to end up at the start.As logically as possible. I'll kick it off;

Last Post:
    "Look, Christmas trees are green, who the hell would want a purple one? And the fact that your hand was there when you said it proves beyond questionable doubt that we can never reach a conclusion!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

This has been done and didn't last.

Beginning: "One day, Rosey and Jim...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Mental Note: Read stuff before posting. That's the SECOND time...

*abandons thread*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

and came back the previous night
    There was a young Woman so bright
    who could travel faster than light
    she went out one day in a relative way

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

?yas uoy esreveR

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

"Be this a demon thread?", said Ishmael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

"Ay" said Stubbs, "Tis such a thread as has not been seen in New Bedford before."

And I said nay, we are but men.

Gizzle wrote:
    And I said nay, we are buttmen.
    speak for your self :D

• Advertisement

speak for your self :D

Consider yourself officially sued for slander.

I'm a boobs man meself.

Gizzle wrote:
    Consider yourself officially sued for slander.

I'm a boobs man meself.
    You'd loose and hopefully would be branded as the litigious person you are. I reserve the right to take legal action against you for your defamatory statements.

You'd loose and hopefully would be branded as the litigious person you are. I reserve the right to take legal action against you for your defamatory statements.

You can't take legal action against A DEAD MAN!!!
    *jumps out window*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Clever tactic.... lets see if it pays off!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

If this is a reverse thread - does that mean the further we progress in this thread the further back in time we will travel??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Kojak wrote: »
    If this is a reverse thread - does that mean the further we progress in this thread the further back in time we will travel??

Hello Kojak,*waves*; how's the 1970's treating you?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hey, can someone check on Kojak? Not seen them in a while...

Advertisement