Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biattttttch

Options
  • 15-12-2006 5:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

Watch this about the ryder cup in Ireland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfBvyKxtnN8&mode=related&search=

OK she is hot but the stupid cow puts up a copy of 'Polska' for 'the Dubliner';) I love some USA stupid biatttch talking sh*te - ohhhh 'tiger is going to challenge his anger' - Really? they just got their asses kicked. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What an annoying wassock.:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Your tellin me?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

darkman2 wrote:

OK she is hot

are you blind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

yeah man she is rotten, she looks like a cross between michelle rodriguez and jonathon ross's missus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

darkman2 wrote:

OK she is hot

That is so, so wrong! Get your sight checked! (or do you just have exceedingly low standards?)

Not only is she an absolutely repulsive dog, shes also extremely annoying.

How does someone like that make the TV? I mean, who in their right mind would hire someone that a: ) Looked like that...thing... and b: ) reported like that ? Or is the foul language "cool" these days?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement