Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Playmoney Football Betting League..Help!

Options
  • 14-12-2006 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Trying to set up a very basic gambling league with a few friends. Basically, 8 or so of us all chip in a tenner at the start of a month, each gets a hundred points. Betting is restricted to team sports and snooker, only singles, doubles and trebles allowed and all odds restricted to one bookmaker (probably paddies for simplicity). Person with most points at the end of the month wins the pot.

Now, I need to know if any 3rd party site would support this. I'm just looking for somewhere where I can have 8 users logging into a private fourm or something similar and where they can't edit posts afterwards. Very simple.

I'd set up a phpbb myself, but I can't in case I'd be accused of cheating and editing my bets.

Anyone know of a suitable solution?

Comments

Advertisement