Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its all about now! (new band forming. got a talant 2 offer? drums,bass, guitar?

Options
  • 14-12-2006 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

im a 22 yr old musician based in sth dublin. after too long of recording and writing on my lonesome i need a fresh start. the idea is thus: start a new band of complete strangers. save the world. develop a healthy driking problem. and rock out in the meantime..

im currently looking for musicians who feel they have a talant to offer and owe it to society to use it! so if you feel up to lots of work gigging, recording and a general life of debauchery, pm me.

ideally i am looking for a drummer, bassist, guitarist and possibly vocalist. but the more the merrier.
    leaving cert students with intentions of doing well need not aply.

if ya want a rough idea of what i'm about, check out some old 8track demos on www.myspace.com/adriancraven

looking forward to hearing from ya. A

Advertisement