Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes downloaded podcasts too short

Options
  • 14-12-2006 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Mods if i'm out of order cause I posted this elsewhere please feel free to delete it but I need help and AH is where everyone comes.

My problem
    I have downloaded a recent podcast several times but it's only between 30 and 60 seconds each time. (Should be about 30 mins and a friend has it and its complete)

I also had a problem with another podcast ending abruptly and deleted it, then re-downloaded it only to find that it too had reduced in size to 40 seconds.

I have had this issue with different podcasts and am at a loss as to what is going on

I upgraded to itunes 7.0 a month ago, and just installed the new itunes 7.2 to see if it would fix it ,but to no avail. It occurs both in trying to play on my pc in itunes and also, obviously on my ipod

over to boards.ie to fix my problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

maybe you have to subscribe to the podcast (it'll probably be free). I had that problem with a few video podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

humanji wrote:
    maybe you have to subscribe to the podcast (it'll probably be free). I had that problem with a few video podcasts.

no i have subscribed to both of them and it keeps happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Locked, this is not After Hours purpose. Bump your thread wherever else it is located.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement