Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loyalist recollections of the 81 Hunger Strike

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

brilliant, future history teachers and writers of contempory history books should take note, some intelligent questions and answers there.always good to get both sides of the story, who better than to get it from the people who did the deeds and paid for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

world history of 1960 to now is probably what people should be focusing on now, big difference to pre ww2. maybe we would have a better understanding and reconcilation between people of different backgrounds quicker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Absolutely agree with the above post. I'm not sure how much it's changed, but when I did my leaving cert (2003) I thought the worst thing about the history course was what little, and convoluted relevance it had to modern global (and to a lesser extend Irish) politics. I hear it has improved now.

Nice link OP.

Advertisement