Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<Lemmings />

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

bad link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

This it Click ? Other link is down.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Ah this brings back memories. Good find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

omg i love you .. tnx for the link!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Argh! I'm stuck, how do you release a lemming from what its doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Assplode eet \o/
    (Make it a bomber or use the nuke)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If he's the only one left, press the "nuke" button:cool:

Karoma wrote:
    Assplode eet \o/
    (Make it a bomber or use the nuke)

That was the first thing I tried :p but I can only make it direct other lemmings. Now all the other lemmings have gone to lemming land or wherever and those guys are still standing there. Go with your friends, idiots! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

That was the first thing I tried :p but I can only make it direct other lemmings. Now all the other lemmings have gone to lemming land or wherever and those guys are still standing there. Go with your friends, idiots! :D
    Double-click zee nuke icon = MAKEY GO BOOM 5...4...3...

Am I the only one with the urge to do this each any every time as they're all about to 'escape to Lemming Land' anyways?

Ah its okay now, there'll all dead - stupid nuke button wasn't working before, maybe I was hitting it too much :D

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote:
    Am I the only one with the urge to do this each any every time as they're all about to 'escape to Lemming Land' anyways?

Nah me too. Killing them all is way more fun :D

They deserve to die anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I remember this game well from the days of the Amiga. My brother and I used to line the lemms up, hit the nuke button and laugh ourselves sick at the sight of them exploding in flames. When it came out for Win 95, they'd toned down the exploding bit - thank heavens for Amiga emulators :D

Advertisement