Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I6 year old limerick based guitarist wants to join metal/classic rock/bluesy rock ban

Options
  • 12-12-2006 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Howerye, my name is shane and Im from limerick. Im lookin to form/ join a limerick rock band, initially for covers but want to write own songs. I play rythem generally but I can play some solos and I am willing to learn more. I dont have a lot of eqipment but I can garentee big-ish gigs around the limerick area cos I know lots of semi pro musicians.

If yer interested, live somewhere near limerick and ara a bassist, drummer, lead guitarist or singer and are influenced by- guns n roses, metallica, ac/dc, ozzy osbourne, thin lizzy, led zeppelin, pantera etc. give us an email at

shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie

Advertisement