Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer & guitarist(lead) wanted.

Options
  • 12-12-2006 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

lookin for drummer and guitarist (lead) to get together for occasional jammin.i play guitar , rythm, & might have a bass player already. waitin on reply. nothin serious. maybe the odd gig or two, see how things go. ages 15 - 18 located round raheny/donaghmede/killester/coolock , u know. all i really need from ppl is fairly gd abilities,nuthin great. and a place to play. thats the most important thing, cuz it would b so much esier to have a free place to get together..

like i sed , its nuthin serious , unless it works well , then may b.

ANYBODY even remotely interested pm me, or reply here, and we can talk summore. male/female

influnces of mine ; rock , punk , old rock and pop , not metal tho.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rampart

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 caronico

Hi, I'm living in clontarf and I'm a 24 years old guitarist. I'm very interested to play with you but the problem is that i don't have any amplifier and no place to play to. I'm French and I just arrived in Dublin since 3 months.
    See you.

sorry man , ive already found a guitarist.

Drummer still needed tho. anyone??

any drummers here at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭glyder123

ill play, i play guitar

• Advertisement

sorry man. already have guitar, lookin 4 drums. if u know any that plays drums , please get them to get in touch if their interested , if u can. thanx

any drummers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055042235

Check it out, im near enough i suppose.

Advertisement