Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heino cup rd4

Options
  • 12-12-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

what odds do you think would be reasonable for picking all the winners in rd 4 heino cup this wkend?

i got 10/3 for picking all but 2 matches on an accumilator and thought it was a bit sh*t tbh.

what yous think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

As low as the odds would be for some of the home teams, 10/3 sounds wrong. Looking at putting a bet on only four home wins in the next round of Magners League games gives you pretty much the same thing.

Leinster 1 - 3 Munster 2 - 1

Ulster 4 - 7 Neath-Swansea Ospreys 5 - 4

Llanelli Scarlets 2 - 7 Edinburgh 12 - 5

Connacht 4 - 5 Glasgow 10 - 11

€1 returns €4.85

Picking 10 or so games should give you a much higher return.

Have you not the individual odds for each match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭stewie01

S.M.B. wrote:
    Picking 10 or so games should give you a much higher return.

Thats what i thought. but the bloke from PP came back with 10/3 which i think is a waste of time. i was expecting 20/1 or better.

Any way the odds for rd 4 arent up on there site yet so i dont know wat they are individually.

Have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

What matches were they?

You would of got **** odds for alot of the matches are they seemed very one sided. If you Llanli, Irish, or Munster if the coupon then it defenitly should of been 10/3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭stewie01

no its for this weekend coming up 16/17th matches.i asked for acc. for 9 of the 11/12 matches and they gave 10/3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Doesnt sound right, prices are up on there website or bet365. Try going back on thursday or friday.

Looking at the fixuteres you should be getting better odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Looking at the odds available for each game, the 10/3 seems like the correct odds if you went with the obvious choices in each game. Going to put on a handicap accumulator instead.

Advertisement