Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Pro Dog Groom!!!

Options
  • 12-12-2006 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi has anyone got either a Mini Shnauzer,Poodle,Westie or English Cocker Spaniel that I could use for Top grooming exam in Dublin 17/18 Feb 2007....

They would receive a first class wash and groom to their breed and only be needed approx 2 hours on each of the listed days...

I am a professional groomer from Dublin but currently working in Spain and travelling back to do this exam....I can arrange transport or owners can arrive at venue if they wish......

Only requirement is they need to have min 6/8 weeks growth to do the exam

Hope you can help....any interested parties please contact me asap THanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Hi, have you tried local rescues, they sometimes get westies in in awful states and other breeds too not only mongrels.
    Here's a list of rescues
    http://www.irishanimals.ie/breedrescue.html
    http://www.irishanimals.ie/dogs/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 claeerie

Thanks for tip..thought about it and will try your addresses...only setback would be if dogs find homes before exam which would be great but I need definate confirmation of availability......good idea though thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

This offer still available? hehe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the grooming pa

Hi,
    I take it you are going for your city and guilds exam, this is Ann Collins from the grooming pad, if you are resitting the exam in sept (think only written is in june) let me know and I may be able to help you ,also could do prep work for you in the previous weeks, enjoy spain.
    Ann
    www.thegroomingpad.com

Advertisement