Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$$$ Female Singer needed

Options
  • 12-12-2006 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

80's Tribute in Dublin North West need a fun, sexy outgoing and lively female vocalist.

Diva's need not apply, been there done them.

In return for your talent and good work ethic you'll be paid well, and gain experience with a great band of laid back guys with nothing to prove.

You don't have to be a great singer, we want someone who is fun and out going and prepared.

We play well and for the laugh, then the money, we're not a drinking band.

Pm me, and I'll send you my email, I would ask you to be prepared to send a photo, any will do, and a bio so I can weed out the 99% timewasters

thanks

Toneranger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

hi i just saw ur ad. i have a good voice and would be willing to go for an audition if there is any going!!! what sort of 80s music do you's play?? email address is elainepie@gmail.com so get back to me if u r interested and we will go from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Toneranger

*bump* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Corrina Penston

Hi There,

I may be interested but worried I'd be too far - do you rehearse in town, I'm from blackrock

Advertisement