Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Jam?

Options
  • 11-12-2006 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Male (20)

influences include:Pink Floyd Cure Richard Ashcroft Prince sonic youth depeche mode the Beatle's Morrissey The Smiths Tom Waits hard fi rolling stones stone roses rory gallagher killers vesta varro radiohead smashing pumkins frank sinatra!nobou umeatsu i probably spelled that wrong. white stripes coldplay oasis charlatans new order nirvana the sunshine underground. among plenty more i play everything (drums bass guitar piano and i sing) but mainly i focus on guitar and singing.

Just up for a jam!! gimme a shout.:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thedavidphelan

well hows it going if ur still looking im in a band at the moment and were looking for a singer i guess another guitar wouldnt hurt but sure if ur interested add/mail me thedavidphelan@hotmail.com or pm me or sumtin

Advertisement