Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seagrams 7 (buy online?)

Options
  • 11-12-2006 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi. My uncle from America used to bring back bottles of Seagrams 7 in the past. It's a really lovely Canadian whiskey that both my dad and I appreciate greatly. However, I can't seem to find it in any off license round here and the ones I've asked in don't seem capable of ordering it in, even in bulk.

Does anyone know of any American or Canadian online stores where one could buy this? I found one but it only delivers to North America. I was hoping to order a few bottles for Christmas but I'm quickly running out of options, so I'm trying my luck here to see if anyone has had experience ordering online from the USA. Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 keithf7975

Have you had any luck finding this in Ireland or UK. Used to live in california and its absolutely lovely. 7&7 is my fav drink>

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

thanks shane, appreciate that, thats bang on, ordered a couple of cases.

don't drink it all at once :)

Do you mix it with anything or straight up ?

7 up. its called 7&7. with ice its the best

• Advertisement

Sounds nice - must try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Its also available in the Celtic Whiskey Shop for €34.99 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 donvaledon

customerservice@wallywine.com

I have found a dealer in los angles who may be able to ship to australia.
    I sent a email to the above address and hope they can help as I like
    seagrams also. I did get a bottle while I was in honolulu in march this year
    and have finished it so I want more.

Cheers

Don

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 donvaledon

I have asked a outlet in california if they could contact Dan Murphys in australia about importing seagrams seven into their stores. The shipping
    is what costs the most so maybe Dan Murphys can bring it over cheaply.

Advertisement