Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin based band being started. Based in the sth

Options
  • 11-12-2006 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello all,

I'm looking to start up a band in the new year with the aim of taking it serious so please if you feel you can't give 110% in a long term band please stop reading. I'm a songwriter based in Dublin who fronted a band for 6 years who recently broke up. After taking a short break I've decided its time to start up something fresh and exciting. I'm looking for a full band, drummer, bassist, guitarist, keyboard player and possibly more in time. I'm hoping to have more than 2 backing vocalist in the band too. I'm not sure if I'll be taking up lead vocals but that remains to be seen. I've tons of strong songs ready to go that are better than most of the **** that’s coming out of this city at the moment so you'll be a big part in creating the big sound that I'm looking for. As for the sound I'm looking for I'm really influenced by The soundtrack of our lives, The La's, Crowded House, The Stone Roses, Weller, The Jam, Oasis, Morrissey and The Smiths to name just a few. There you have it. Pm me if your interested. The more experience the better, so 20's and over please.
    Cheers,

M

Advertisement