Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot cum

Options
  • 10-12-2006 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I am 17 years of age and masturbate between 2 and 3 times a week. I hae been at this for 3-4 years. When I am masturbating I see a bit of clear liquid at the top of my penis. But I have never managed to ejeculate. What is wrong? Am I masturbating wrong? I have never managed to cum before. I thought I would have been 17 and all. This is really worrying me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

One regular poster here was in his mid-20s before he had a proper orgasm. I wouldn't worry just yet.
    When I am masturbating I see a bit of clear liquid at the top of my penis.
    Perfectly normal.

If you feel its a problem, bring it up with your GP the next time you are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Instead of this, why don't you direct all that energy into working out and getting superfit and in great shape.

Sooner or later it will probably pay off and a girl will do something to you that sends you over the edge!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

2 to three times a week!
    jesus when I was 17 it was more like 2 to three times an hour

you should be fine, just pust your self a bit more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What I want to know is why you do it 2-3 times a week if you're not getting the end product?!

Seriously though, don't worry about it, different strokes for different folks, you just haven't found yours yet! And to be honest, the idea of not having had an orgasm prior to your first experience with a girl should br pretty appealing, thinking about it now I wouldn't mind if that had been the situation for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mirror wrote:
    What I want to know is why you do it 2-3 times a week if you're not getting the end product?!
    Surely there is please in the activity, even without orgasm.

Why do defenders play football if they rarely score?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Ok I take your point if you take back the footballer analogy, I would assume its such that they form part of a winning team, the glory is in the winning, not the goal scoring.

But still, on occasion in the past I couldn't climax from masturbation for whatever reason, and afterwards I just felt sore and frustrated...

Advertisement