Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Robin Hood

Options
  • 10-12-2006 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Just wanting to find out has anyone kept watching this. I quite like it think its great Saturday evening telly.

I know its been panned for bad acting but its an easy watch.

Anyone hear if it got a second series

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭sioda

Great news

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

sioda wrote:
    Great news

I loved Robin Hood - correction, I love Robin Hood. I don't think it was ever as bad in the beginning as some people claim, but it got steadily better and the characters really gelled.

I know it's all a matter of taste, but I think Jonas Armstrong could become the best Robin ever.

Did you know he was the first baby born in Dublin in 1981?

The Americans are getting really excited about it.

Edit to explain - getting excited about Robin Hood, not about Jonas Armstrong being the first baby born in Dublin in 1981. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭sioda

Typical yanks and their love of the obscure. Yeah I think it really improved the fight scene in the last ep was on par with any robin hood show or film ever.

I can still hear the sherriff "Hood doesn't kill" as a guard keels over in front of him arrow in the chest

Advertisement