Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Dubliners

Options
  • 08-12-2006 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I've only come across this band and i have to say im very impressed they fuse Celtic Rock with traditional ballads and it's very good worth a listen for sure if anyone hasn't heard of them.

http://youngdubliners.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭csk

Came across a great version of "follow me up to Carlow" they did complete with electric guitar solo. t'was fantastic.
    I meant to look them up after coming across it but completely forgot. THanks for the link.
    Judging by the one song I have heard they do seem like a band worth checking out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

csk wrote:
    Came across a great version of "follow me up to Carlow" they did complete with electric guitar solo. t'was fantastic.
    I meant to look them up after coming across it but completely forgot. THanks for the link.
    Judging by the one song I have heard they do seem like a band worth checking out

Yeah that follow me up to Carlow is excellent i love that tune;)

Advertisement