Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Looking To Play......Bass no less!

Options
  • 08-12-2006 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi.

I have been playing bass for around 4 years now and have been playing with various bands etc. I wanted to go to college to learn more about music, applied and got accepted into the Guitar Institute in London but couldn't afford to go in the end :-(.

Now I just want to be involved with people who want to make good music after that disappointment.

Obligatory influences section:

The Who, Keane, Marvin Gaye, Level 42, Razorlight, U2, Pino Palladino, Paul Young..and everything from Air to ZZ Top, well maybe not ZZ Top! Too hairy!

I live in Blanchardstown and am 23 years old. If you need a bass player at all drop us an email to kev.synnott@gmail.com.

K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭This is

would you be interested in a band in drogheda?

Advertisement