Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did he do it on Purpose?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

ye id say he slapped your mans GF on purpose and serves them right..dont hit a boxers gf next time eh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Yeah, looks like it was on purpose. Great to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

what a ****ing c*nt man i dunno what i'd do if i was in your mans situation...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

He looks like a Polish boxer, me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

This isn't part of the Humour forum.
    Moved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it was all set up i think, the "boxer" seems to react way way too quickly for my liking. there isn't even a wtf was that for like? from the boxer, he just threw the fists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that video makes me happy every time i see it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Mossy Monk wrote:
    that video makes me happy every time i see it
    Same. Great video, great to see the little shíts getting what they deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

The slap was obviously set up, but I seriously doubt the guy boxing the **** out of them was set up. I reckon the guy filming was mates with the two gob****es that got what they deserved, and the original plan was to film themselves going around slapping unsuspecting passers by for the LOL.

The guy doing the punching is an amateur or pro boxer by the looks of it and from the shouts of the girl, I reckon they are Polish. I think the reason he reacted so fast is that he knew something was coming but probably wasn't expecting his missus to get it in the face. You can see the two guys chatting and the guy in the dark jacket seems to be directing the guy in the white jacket into position so that he was sure to hit the target.

Total scumbags tbh, and I think they deserved an even more severe beating than they got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Happy slapping is awful. I am glad they got walloped. But neither of the two fellas faught back, bit unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

pair of ****ing pussies. if they had any balls, they both would have jumped the guy. obviously they are nothing but cowards as they both tried to run away from him. (after hitting a woman)
    fair play to the guy for sticking up for his girlfriend in what could have been a dangerous situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Happy slapping is awful. I am glad they got walloped. But neither of the two fellas faught back, bit unusual.
    Aye, the guy in the white jacket started walking toward him again but he got attacked and a few quick fists to the face stopped him in his tracks.

I wonder did the two learn their lesson? Or are they back out trying to set up happy slaps after that ordeal...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the thing is, they don't look too young.
    i was a complete asshole when i was 16 and probably would have been a happy slapper had the technology been available at the time. however, after getting the crap kicked out of me a few times, i learned my lesson and aside from a couple of minor scuffles with my friends after drinking all day, i haven't been in a fight since.
    hopefully they did learn their lesson, but judging by their age (looks like early 20's to me) i think they are past it by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

They hit her on purpose all right. Good to see them getting hit back. I would say they didn't both jump the guy out of pure shock. IMHO it takes much more balls to walk away from a fight than gang up and outnumber someone.

Advertisement