Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many of you lot are goiing to the christmas beers?

Options
  • 08-12-2006 1:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not 100% sure myself but i probably will stick my misshapen head in the door at some point.Who's going and who's b een at one before.Also lets here those ridiculous excuses for NOT going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I cant go because I havta go home because I miss my Mam and Dad because they are the best

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Degsy wrote:
    Who's going and who's been at one before.Also lets here those ridiculous excuses for NOT going!
    Pigheads got his willy caught in Sheps mouth, silly dog got bloody lockjaw again. Obviously I can't call anybody due to the embarassment factor, so I'm gonna just hang out in my room til his jaw snaps back into place. Pighead just hopes its fixed by Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Emm there is a 9 page discussion on who is going

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055020430

Not me!Its my brthday.I am finished my exams and I will be vandalising Galway tonight!Prob end up in a cell and held there tomorrow where Iwill then miss last train to Dublin.Then get pissed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Degsy wrote:
    I'm not 100% sure myself but i probably will stick my misshapen head in the door at some point.Who's going and who's b een at one before.Also lets here those ridiculous excuses for NOT going!

Can't go. It's my godchild's birthday in Cork that day and I have to show my face cos I haven't seen her in ages.

They annoying thing is that I'm in Dublin as much as Cork these days with work and I live 5 minutes away from where the beers is on (30 minutes if I'm staggering drunkenly).

Degsy - you, me, FB and CD could have had a real-lfe drunken Insult Thread, possibly ending in violence. Next time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Degsy wrote:

I haven't been to one before (have only just started using boars regularly though lurked for quite a while :o) and I won't be going to this one either.

I haven't got the bottle to go alone and eh...I have a date with my Christmas tree :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

agamemnon wrote:
    Can't go. It's my godchild's birthday in Cork that day and I have to show my face cos I haven't seen her in ages.

They annoying thing is that I'm in Dublin as much as Cork these days with work and I live 5 minutes away from where the beers is on (30 minutes if I'm staggering drunkenly).

Degsy - you, me, FB and CD could have had a real-lfe drunken Insult Thread, possibly ending in violence. Next time.

Heh heh,that could've been fun allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I'm not. For one reason. I'm broke. Haven't been to one before. Hope to in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Not going - no money

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i might be there depending and a number of factors - least of which i am in work at 9am on sunday and after the state i was in after the one messrs. maguires - it could be dangerous:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I should be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I have to go to my missus's's's' Chrimbo doo to meet and hang out with her wortkmates.

And of course I only noticed the beers thread today. FUN!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Shall be there!

Ne'er been, won't be this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I told my fellow ex NUI Maynoothian Catho Monster I'd probably go so I might at least call in for a while. I won't know until tomorrow but probably will.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've gone to a few, not going to this one. In teh middle of exams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Already was home this year and should have organised a beers but ah well, will make one sometime in the near future, enjoy those who make it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have a) the pox; b) no money; c) there was a flood and the bus couldn't come.

My stock excuses ^^^

Saying that, I just realised where it is being held... I hate that place, so I probably will not attend, but I will be thinking of you all where ever I end up...:)

Enjoy yours(elves)... Christmas Pixies....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Degsy wrote:
    Also lets here those ridiculous excuses for NOT going!

couldnt be arsed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

have to up at 7 the next morning for work. joy.

• Advertisement

Is ANYBODY going?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Count me in for that!;)

I enjoy the use of my legs and would like to keep it that way.

T.Sc.

Your legs would be safe as houses!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Dont worry T.Sc., Degsy only wants whats between your legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

prob wont make it. maybe.

6th wrote:
    Dont worry T.Sc., Degsy only wants whats between your legs.

Will there be no cocktail sausages laid on?:D

Advertisement