Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer & Female Vocalist wanted for hard-working Dublin band.

Options
  • 07-12-2006 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello there!

We are a Dublin - based band in early development stages with considerable support from a music organisation which includes finance, a private rehearsal room and decent recording equipment.

Vocalist must be female and available to practice at least once a week. Ability to play basic rhythm guitar is a bonus but not essential.

Drummer must own a kit and be available to practice at least once a week.

For more information, song samples and lyrics you can go to:

www.myspace.com/themercifulhour

If you’re interested please send me a private message or email for a phone number you can ring to schedule a meet-up.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pipp3355

bumpidy bump :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 angelx

Hey I'm 19 female. I play basis rhythm guitar and sing. I'm from Meath but I can travel to Dublin. Give me a shout if you're interested?

Hi Angelx,

I just sent you a private message.

Hopefully see you soon :)

bump:eek:

bump :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GrethicGirl

hey I'm 16 (going on 17) got basic rhythm guitar and vocals. am interested

only a few bumps left.. :(

we have found a drummer and are pretty close to our final decision on a female vocalist - we're having our final set of auditions for the singers next weekend. so if you want to blow all the competition out of the water at the last minute please check the myspace page for all the info.

it's been mostly good fun.. thanks very much to boards.ie for being such a big help to us.

hey I'm 16 (going on 17) got basic rhythm guitar and vocals. am interested

i just sent you a pm :)

Advertisement