Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite episode [Spoilers]

Options
  • 07-12-2006 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Was watching Passing Through Gethsemane last night (second time watching the episode) and I have to say of all the self-contained stories/episodes in B5 it has to be my favourite. It brings up a range of moral, ethical and religious questions to challange the viewer and make her think.
    Of course, of the episodes dealing with the main B5 story arc, War Without End was the one that blew me away, mainly due to the skill with which the
    time travel
    story was dealt with.

So now I'm curious what episodes other fans would consider to stand head and shoulders above the rest, either those part of the main arc or self-contained stories? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Interludes and Examinations. will always be one of my favorites purely for the fact
    Its londo's last chance for redemption "The galaxy can burn. I no longer care"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

im just after watching some of my fav episodes over the past week & Signs & portents is a great episode, full of little details that you wouldnt pick up the first time around like
    after the scene where kosh tells morden & his "associates" to leave it cuts away to another scene, but at the end of the episode you get to hear a reference to kosh having damaged some of his suit but he wont explain how, never noticed it the first time i watched it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Hmmm...I think Severed Dreams has turned my head :)

Advertisement