Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused

Options
  • 07-12-2006 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all:

Basically I' a little confused - little, ok alot!
    Ever since I've been little I have developed crushes on other women. Usually thet would have been older but sometimes not. When I went into secondary school I met this girl who I couldn't take my eyes off - I fought the thought of being gay and just proceeded to have boyfriend after boyfriend to hide the fact that I could have been gay. I became good friends with the girl in schools friend subconsiously because I think I wanted to be close to her and also I really admired her friend for being so self assured and knew who she was. I wanted to be like that. To cut a long story short I met the girl out at the weekend and I think she knows I have feelings for her but I think she has feelings for me too. She was very flirty and she was with a women who was without a doubt gay.
    Now I can't get her out of my head, both in a loving and physical sense. The thought that she could have feelings for me has opened up a can of worms in my head and started me questioning again.

How do I know if she has feelings?
    And how will I see her again and how to react to her?

Worried
    Cork

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Go to Loafers Bar next Thursday and see if she's there.

If she's there, ask her out, if she's not have a drink, relax, chat up someone else, have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You've built up this idea of her in your head and it sounds liek you are infatuated with her ... so be prepared for a big fall if you make it clear to her and she doesnt feel the same.

Question: What if you never see her again? You will be wasting your life when you could put yourself out there and find someone who is right for you.

Like Talliesin said, get out and have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

6th wrote:
    Like Talliesin said, get out and have fun!
    Though I did suggest doing so in a gay bar on the night it has a women-focused event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anon123456789

I dont think Im infatuated with her.
    It's just wierd - It sounds stupid but I just want to be around her and now have started having sexual thoughts about her.

A friend of mine who is gay was out with me and he was listening in to judge and he said there was definiate flirting. I do think that it's mutual and she could be as confused as I am. She a jealous comment about me and her best friend so I think she thinks something had gone on with us a few years ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

It's just wierd - It sounds stupid but I just want to be around her and now have started having sexual thoughts about her.

What is so weird about that, people have these sort of thoughts all the time. So you have a crush her her big deal, and if she was out with a lesbian chances are she maybe one too, but then if she is there is a big chance the other girl was her girlfriend which leaves you in the position of do you think she would dump her for you

• Advertisement
Advertisement