Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD player with hard drive.

Options
  • 07-12-2006 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭

I purchased one of these recently with a memory of 80gb. Its working fine but anytime I have the power switched on the reception on RTE 1 and 2 TV goes terrible. This does not apply to TV 3, TG 4 or Sky Digital. Can anyone explain why this is happening or how to solve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

A CD Player with Hard Drive ? You sure you don't mean a DVD Recorder with hard drive?

If so then your problem relates to the channel that the unit is set to transmit to the TV on. Somewhere in the instructions there will be a section on setting the UHF channel of the antenna out connector. Most devices will send out on ch36 UHF but this is not always the case.

If you can give us the model number we may be able to help further.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

No Zener its a CD player. Somebody told me its because RTE is a different freq to the other channels its being affected by it. I still dont know how to sort it out though. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Fair enough.

If you post the model number of the unit perhaps I can dig out the manual and be able to help you sort the problem out ?

ZEN

Advertisement