Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassplayer is looking for band

Options
  • 06-12-2006 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I'd like to do either some punkrock or blues (but definitely not the boring old 70's stuff)everybody covers); I am not keen to become famous, to make money but want to have some fun, I am 39 yrs, play also a bit double bass, Dublin city or south would be fine. However, I am quite open to whatever sounds cool

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

you mentioned covers, is that the kind of band you're looking to form/join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Knorkbretze

I don't mind playing covers as well as long as they are selected with some taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

is that a yes or no? :confused:

Are you looking to do originals, with some covers incl.. Or are you looking to do a cover band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Knorkbretze

a sheer cover band is probably too boring. Some own stuff, some covers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 storyteller

Hi i'm Corrado i play in the SOUND OF SOUL,we are now lookin for a bass player to start a serious gigging and recording.
    We wasted enough time and we really wana start to work things.
    We do just original songs,our influences goes from THE CURE,JEFF BUCKLEY,SMASHINGPUMPKINS,GRUNGE some HARD ROCK and METAL and others.
    If you are interested mail me to corradodefabritiis@yahoo.it or call me at
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement